About Me

My photo
A blog maintained by the collective of students from Kerala in HCU. But the space is certainly open to all. വൈവിധ്യങ്ങളുടെ ഒരു വിചിത്രസമ്മേളനം.

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Pick Pocket

Biju A R
Research Associate
School ofChemistry

She came to me with her magic touch,
taken away something, which is unclear.
I checked my pocket, nothing seems to be lost.
She had thick eyebrows and protruding teeth.
I felt lightness, with which gentle breeze could
blew me towards the zenith of the red horizon.
I saw many rich to whom she can approach,
even a single picking could run her whole life
but she came and gave me an enchanting look,
which was cutting my venules.
Bus stopped, I got down, still felt remnant lightness.
At last gleefully I recognized; I lost myself.




No comments:

Post a Comment